The Right Fit
You have great time management skills, are naturally helpful and personable, are a self-starter, and have effective communication skills. You have a deep passion for high-quality audio.
Our On-Call Studio & Customer Support Engineer will be required to communicate with Recordical members through our customer chat tool, via email, and in-studio, so being inherently kind, patient, and a proactive problem-solver is essential.
You will use your talents in these ways:
- Filling in on sessions when the Regional Studio Manager can’t do them
- Following our check-list to reset studios and check-in on studios multiples a week, or more often as needed
- Collaborating with the team to address customer service issues as they arise, especially any that are directly related to engineering and technical concerns
- Replacing broken or stolen gear
Our ideal On-Call Studio & Customer Support Engineer has the following values:
- Clarity: Strong communication skills and a dedication to meeting deadlines
- Ideas: Always thinking about ways we can improve on processes, as well as strengthen and expand the brand.
- Curiosity: You are naturally wired to research, explore, unearth, and discover.